- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech X56 HOTAS-Space-Flight-H-O-T-A-S-, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – The X-56 is the latest addition to Logitech’s line of flight control products. Carried as the “new variation” of their X-55 this HOTAS features twin throttle control, 7 two-way switches, 4 rotary handles, 7 switches in addition to several thumbsticks, and hat buttons. Given that purchasing this HOTAS previously this year I’ve put near 100 overall sim hours on it with X-Plane 11 and also it has actually been an outright blast. My previous control setup included the T16000m offering from Thrust Master as well as to put it merely it was a much-required upgrade.
I’m going to be completely sincere when I say that my prior experiences with Logitech and also their previous subsidiary Saitek have not been a lot more desirable, I had formerly had problems with among their flight controls as well as was not extremely pleased with the firm in its entirety. This item has changed my viewpoint entirely. The attribute I like the most thus far is the ability to alter the spring on the stick. In my sim, I typically go from GA to airliners fairly frequently, and also it’s good being able to change the stress on the stick without much trouble (thus far the longest springtime modification took me 3 mins overall).
The following feature I’d like to touch on is the double throttle control which is optimal for both solitary GA planes and also twin-engine jets. Presently for my GA flying, I have among the throttles established for combination as well as the various other sets as … well throttle (wager you didn’t see that coming!). Currently comes minority problems I have had with the product, as we all know nothing can be excellent. In my couple of months of possessing the X-56, I have actually observed a small bit of play in the stick that had not been present in my T16000m after a year of use.
There is also a little bit of play in the 2-way switches however that could effectively be simply the unit I received. The last issue I’ll state is that the mechanism that locks the throttles with each other is really hard initially and also requires fairly a great deal of pressure though that has actually come to be much easier to do with time. In conclusion, if you remain in the marketplace for new controls as well as have the money to spend on the X-56 I can state your money will certainly be well invested. Logitech X56 HOTAS Driver, specs and Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech X56 HOTAS Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Smart Technology|
|USB Cable Length||2.0 meters or 6.6 feet|
|System Requirements||2 USB 2.0 Ports
Internet connection for optional software download
Logitech X56 HOTAS Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech X56 HOTAS Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.