- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech V550-Nano-Cordless-Laser-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – The two things we use most on a computer are normally the key-board and also the computer mouse and has been claimed plenty of times over years, neither provides much leeway for exhilaration or technology.
Still, as soon as periodically a person handles ahead up with something brand-new and one-of-a-kind, which’s precisely what Logitech has actually done once more with the V550 Nano Cordless Laser. Logitech has actually constantly been a trendsetter: it was the very first to present laser mice right into the mainstream, to present a weights system for PC computer mice, and also the first with compatible holds.
It also1 presented1 Hyper1-Scroll1 modern1 technology1, something we at TrustedReviews have a particular love for. While I question there is anyone that prefers making use of a touchpad to a mouse, bringing among these along does mean additional luggage. When it comes to cordless rats, that normally consists of a dongle (unless they’re using Bluetooth),
which can be conveniently shed if tiny, and conveniently damaged if big. These problems have actually already been ingeniously attended to by the MoGo Bluetooth Mouse, but though it was surprisingly comfortable, it really did not rather have the exact same weight or feel like a ‘genuine’ mouse, as well as obviously did not have the ease of a scroll-wheel. Logitech V550 Driver, Specs, And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V550 Specifications
|Wireless Receiver||USB wireless receiver|
|Movement Detection Technology||laser|
|Included Pointing Device Accessories||2 Clip-and-Go docks, 2 cleaning wipes, Clip-and-Go dock-removal tool, Clip-and-Go storage box|
|Microsoft Certifications||Certified for Windows Vista|
Logitech V550 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V550 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech V550 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.