- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech V450-Nano-Cordless-Laser-Mouse-for-Notebooks, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – The computer mouse’s 1.5-inch long by 0.5-inch vast, wireless USB receiver moves into the V450’s base and shops flush with all-time low and also behind. When the receiver is stowed, the computer mouse will not turn on whatsoever, which conserves power and makes certain that it will not inadvertently switch on in your bag.
There’s also a power switch and a power indicator light on the computer mouse’s base. According to Logitech, the V450’s power-saving innovation gives it approximately one year of life from two AA batteries. Otherwise, there’s nothing remarkable concerning the Logitech V450 Laser cordless mouse for note pads’ function checklist,
which is a unique advantage; Logitech didn’t sacrifice any kind of standard functions to get the computer mouse to a smaller type variable. Utilizing Logitech’s included SetPoint 2.6 software program makes all of these buttons programmable. You can additionally make use of the computer mouse without installing anything– simply connect the USB receiver right into a readily available port and also go– which is a certain plus for travelers who utilize public computers on a regular basis.
In our informal examinations, the mouse worked about 13 feet away from our computer system; a good function for those who such as to walk while providing a presentation or a software program demo. The V450’s laser tracking enables it to be used on a wide array of surfaces, from a glass tabletop to your bed linen pant leg. Logitech V450 Driver, Specs, And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech V450 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 4.80, LCC 3.0, Connect.exe (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Connectivity Technology||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Battery Size and Type||2 AA Alkaline (Not Rechargeable)|
|Cordless Range||30 Feet or 10 Meters|
Logitech V450 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech V450 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech V450 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.