- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech T400, Logitech Zone-Touch-Mouse-T400, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech offers the mouse in red, blue, purple, black, and formed colorways to match your Windows 8 device, most significantly the Microsoft Surface 2. The front of the Area Touch Mouse T400 uses the exact same downward-sloping shape you would certainly get out of a common input device, though the low profile layout will likely be uneasy for larger hands to grasp.
In addition, the curvature of the button positioning forces your hands right into a hunched-over placement which can be tough to keep for longer mousing durations. In this situation, I chose the smooth contours and also functional designs of the mouse packaged inside the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop computer set.
A thin layer of contoured rubber grasps all 4 sides of the T400 so your hands have a comfortable place to remain while you’re using it and also left-handed individuals will more than happy to listen to that the computer mouse is completely symmetrical and easy to use with either hand. Obviously, this indicates that you won’t see any switches on the side of the mouse to scroll backward and forward via an Internet surfing session, however extra on that particular later.
On the bottom of the gadget, you’ll find tracking strips on all four edges that add a level of smoothness to your scroll, along with a power switch towards the leading to conserve battery life as well as a removable plate for the battery compartment, which holds 2 AA batteries. Logitech states that you shouldn’t have to replace batteries for 18 months, so examine back in May 2015 for an upgrade. Logitech T400 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech T400 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint version 6.50 (mouse programmable) Connection Utility: Unifying NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.|
|DPI||Max: 1000 Software adjustable: No Hardware adjustable: No|
|Sensor||Type: Optical Visible light: No|
|Battery Details||Removable, replaceable Size: AA Quantity: 2 Type: Alkaline|
Logitech T400 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech T400 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech T400 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.