- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Spotlight-Presentation-Remote, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– It’s a rounded aluminum wand that gauges 5.2 inches long and 1.2 inches broad, offered in gold, gray, as well as silver coatings. It just has three switches: a huge white Following switch, and also 2 smaller Limelight switches in the same shade as the remote’s body. A flat rectangle of rubberized material on the underside aids make certain a company holds on to the otherwise smooth remote, without interrupting its contours. A wireless USB receiver matches the bottom of the Spotlight and features a tiny rubber loop to easily pull it out. The receiver is typical USB-A; it links to your computer and connects to the Limelight over a 2.4 GHz wireless signal.
A USB-C connector rests inside the recess for the receiver, letting you charge the Limelight with the consisted of 5.3-inch USB cord. According to Logitech, the remote can run for 3 hrs after simply one minute of billing as well as can last for three months on a complete charge. Aside from the billing wire as well as the cordless receiver, the Spotlight comes with a natural leather bring sleeve. That’s it for devices, however, I’m hard-pressed to consider what more it could utilize. If you do not have a complimentary USB port, the Spotlight can also link to your PC over Bluetooth. Logitech claims the remote has a range1 of up to “100” feet using1 Bluetooth “4.0” or the USB receiver; that appears accurate from our testing.
While the Limelight has simply three buttons, its motion-sensing air mouse feature makes it a whole lot much more versatile than a basic back/forward presentation remote. To use it as a mouse, simply hold back the Spotlight button until the reminder shows up on-screen, after that swing the remote to move the reminder around. Release the Limelight switch to quit the guideline, after that touch the switch once more to click. You can’t right-click making use of the Limelight, however, you can configure numerous various other beneficial attributes for discussions, consisting of cursor-enhancing modes that can totally change a laser or telescoping tip.
Magnify multiplies the location of the screen around the reminder; as well as Circle merely attracts a white circle around the reminder. These modes can be independently allowed or impaired; when numerous modes are activated, you can switch over in between them by double-tapping the Limelight button. Keeping that in mind, Logitech doesn’t actually consider the Limelight an air mouse. That’s excellent since it’s inadequately matched as a directing gadget for basic usage. Needing to hold the Spotlight button-down, launch it, as well as tap it once again to click slows down on-screen communication beyond discussions, and also the lack of an ideal computer mouse button drastically restricts its utility. Logitech Spotlight Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech Spotlight Specifications
Software Support (at release)
|Mac OS 10.10 and later Windows 7 and later|
|Connection Type||Bluetooth® Smart & 2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Bluetooth® Smart & Logitech Proprietary (2.4GHz wireless connection)|
|Sensor||3D accelerometer and Gyroscope|
Logitech Spotlight Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech Spotlight Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech Spotlight Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.