- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Screen-Share, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The Logitech Display Share brings quick and likewise uncomplicated web content sharing right into any kind of conference room computer. Just affix a note pad or tablet computer with HDMI to start sharing: there is no need to install applications, input a passcode, and also even connect to the net. The Logitech Screen Share is suggested to help you in increasing your screen with its incorporated HDMI 1.4, an interface, as well as likewise a male USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-An adapter.
With this port, the Screen Share Graphic Adapter maintains video approximately 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps in addition to seem around 48 kHz, and also could additionally move information approximately 5Gb/s. Economically valued for every different place, Logitech Display Share takes the migraine from offering spreadsheets, slides, documents, and also video clip documents right into internet conferences.
The Logitech Display Share Graphic Adapter is made to make use of most messages sharing applications, such as BlueJeans, fuze, zoom, Microsoft Teams, StarLeaf, Vidyo, Skype for Organisation, as well as also various other meeting solutions. Likewise, the Display Share Graphic Adapter Functions with Windows as well as Mac running systems. Logitech includes a hook and also a loophole bolt, along with a cable surveillance brace, which shows it is possible to place your adapter in a more suitable area.
We have also ready total specifications regarding Logitech Screen Share Security for you to see, the way you only need to click the box, and the specs you desire are provided there. For those of you who wish to download and install the Logitech Screen Share Software application, please refer to the easy guide that we have explained listed below. Logitech Screen Share Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech Screen Share Specifications
|Categories||HDMI Capture Device|
|HDMI Capture Device||V-U0046|
|Apps Available (at release)||Logitech Screen Share Application|
|Power Type||USB bus power|
|Connection Type (Input)||HDMI 1.4a or higher|
|Connection Type (Output)||USB|
|Video Resolution (Input)||1280 x 720 (720p); 1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Video Resolution (Output)||1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Video Frame Rate (Input)||Up to 60 fps|
|Video Frame Rate (Output)||30 fps|
Logitech Screen Share Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech Screen Share Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech Screen Share manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.