- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech R500-Laser-Presentation-Remote, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac– Design: R500 features a simplistic style. It fits in the hand of your as well as features distinctive buttons as well as soft rubber cushioned non-slip surface area. Both points permit smoother and easier functionality, guaranteeing that the device doesn’t unclothe your hand, or that you mistakenly push the wrong button. Under the Hood: The Logitech R500 Laser Discussion Remote is a gadget that allows you to regulate your presentation wirelessly, successfully, and also comfortably. The controller is compact gauging at only 12.3 x 3.6 x 2.4 centimeters as well as weighs roughly 0.5 kg (with battery/without USB receiver.).
USB Link: The receiver is small, compatible with Windows 7, 8, as well as 10 10, as well as macOS X 10.12 or advanced macOS variations. R500’s receiver is likewise suitable with Chrome OS, along with Linux 2.6 and also other sophisticated Linux systems. Bluetooth Link: Bluetooth connection works with Windows 8 and Windows 10 systems, Mac OS X 10.1 (and also future Mac OS systems), Androids 5.0+, as well as iPhone 8+. Note that the tool needs to have an internet connection to download the needed software application.
Hands-On with the R500: The Logitech R500 features a straightforward control panel with 3 buttons: laser, following, and also previous. It has a 20m operating variety, which might vary, relying on the surroundings as well as computer settings. The R500 also attaches to the Logitech Presentation app, which enables you to personalize the Next as well as Previous button, but additionally set a timer on a presentation. In addition, you can make use of the application to keep track of the battery life, and to maintain your computer awake; your computer system won’t go to sleep when you utilize this application despite the computer settings. On the whole, the R500 functions were very smooth. The 3-button system assists to remove confusion, permitting you to focus on the display. No demand to worry about whether you are pushing the incorrect button.
Most notably, the laser is accurate. Quick as well as brilliant. As a side note, the R500 also features a Power-Saving setting. We really did not utilize it as the evaluation duration was short yet when enabled, it disables the laser, providing you an additional week of battery time. Final Ideas: The Logitech R500 Laser Presentation Remote is straightforward, convenient, as well as suitable with all contemporary systems as well as gadgets. It is easy to use, fairly priced, and also extremely dependable. It has its very own app, giving you much more control over the gadget’s feature, yet likewise an understanding right into the battery life. The device has wide compatibility as well as allure. It can be utilized in various duties consisting of white-collar workers, consultants, salesmen, teachers, professors, and trainees. Logitech R500 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech R500 Specifications
Software Support (at release)
|PowerPoint® Keynote® PDFTM Google SlidesTM PreziTM|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery and connection status LED|
|Dual connectivity: – Logitech proprietary 2.4GHz wireless technology – Bluetooth Low Energy|
|USB VID_PID||65 feet or 20 m|
Logitech R500 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech R500 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech R500 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.