- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Wireless-Presenter-R400, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver, and Software Download for Windows And Mac–The PowerPoint presentation. Typically a monotonous slide shows that counts to one of the most been afraid points of conferences in many firms and which time-outs their workers right into a sound sleep together. One factor is that the possibilities that are in fact readily available are rarely manipulated. For another, the speaker is statically bound to the PC. Motions and faces aren’t correctly communicated as well as the vibrant exploitation of the “stage” are virtually impossible. A possibility to enliven the presentation a little bit is to operate easily before the audience.
In this manner, solitary participants can be dealt with straight, or the one or various other could probably be saved from going to sleep by the subject. The Wireless Presenter R400 from Logitech lies in the 30 euro range and also does not have as many functions in contrast to the other extra expensive R800. Against the R800, it has a lower array (15m vs. 30m) and also does not have a standing indication. Otherwise, the fundamental functions are equal. The tool made1 from plastic1 considers “55” g, consisting of 2 three-way A batteries yet without the USB stick. It’s pleasurable to hold.
The receiver can be stored in the speaker as well as is thus completely saved for transport in the consisted the pouch. All switches are easily reached with the thumb, with exception of the on/off button, and also it consequently allows a smooth operating. You need to be a little bit careful when pushing the speaker right into the limited suitable case because the switch can periodically move right into the back setting mistakenly and therefore continues to be turned on. The battery fee status is approximately displayed on the upper side. The little speaker (approx. 110x40x30mm) has the user interface switches: backward and forward, begin the discussion as well as black display. To what extent all features are supported by the made use of software applications can differ.
We evaluated it with OpenOffice, MS PowerPoint, and a couple of slide shows. As Logitech states on the instruction brochure, the black screen does not deal with all applications. However, there weren’t any limitations in OpenOffice Impress or PowerPoint. There is also not a problem with the first usage. Drivers or software programs aren’t required for operation. The stick is placed into a free USB port, the presenter is turned on and you can start. The connection is made via the common 2.4 GHz radio weblink for cordless input devices. We achieved the stated series of 15m without difficulty. Commands were still accepted from concerning 12 m distance, also without eye get in touch with to the receiver. In fact, the red laser tip has an even bigger range, but merely the stated 15m are required for the intended purpose. Logitech R400 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech R400 Specifications
Software Support (at release)
|Presenter Connection Software 1.0 (NOTE: Check website for the latest connection software release.)|
|Laser Type||Class 2 visible Red 640-660nm|
|Laser, Previous, Next, F5/ESC, Blank Screen|
|Cordless Range||50 Feet or 15 Meters|
Logitech R400 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech R400 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech R400 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.