- Posted by:
- Posted on:
keyboard and mousekeyboard and mouse
Logitech MX900-Performance- keyboard-and-mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The Logitech MX900 Wireless Keyboard1 & Computer mouse1 Combo provides1 wireless typing and navigation for Windows and Mac systems. Logitech’s keyboard utilizes a 2.4 GHz cordless link and also has a battery that can last approximately 10 days on a solitary fee, while the computer mouse makes use of a Bluetooth 4.0 connection as well as a battery life of as much as 70 days. Moreover, if you ever require to make use of the keyboard from a range, it has a cordless variety of as much as 30′.
For simple navigation, the mouse can move on a selection of smooth surfaces and also track movements accurately with its Darkfield Laser sensing unit, which can get to a resolution as much as 2000 dpi. Furthermore, you can obtain work done also in dark lighting conditions due to the fact that Logitech has geared up the keyboard with adjustable backlighting settings. Other useful functions consist of compatibility with Logitech Options Software program as well as included accessories, such as the 4.9′ cordless extender wire and also 5.9′ billing wire.
Backlit Keying, The Logitech MX900 Wireless Keyboard & Computer mouse Combo is made for comfy inputting with big, concaved, laser-etched secrets and incorporated auto-adjusting backlighting that pairs well with the Logitech PerfectStroke scissor crucial system. MX Mouse Experience, The MX Computer mouse is shaped to be exact with an adaptive scroll and also a thumbwheel. In addition, you can link the mouse to several computers with its Easy-Switch modern technology.
Smooth Navigation, The Darkfield Laser sensing unit tracks effectively on the glass as well as comparable glossy surface areas. Rechargeable Benefit, The key-board, as well as mouse have a battery that can last approximately 10 as well as 70 days on a complete fee respectively. A micro-USB charging cable is additionally provided. Customized Productivity, Unlock a full variety of possibilities, and also customize this arrangement to your demands with the Logitech Options Software. Logitech MX900 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech MX900 Specifications
|Categories||Keyboard & mouse|
|Keyboard & mouse||MX900|
|Logitech Unifying receiver|
|Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 or later|
Logitech MX900 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech MX900 Driver and Software For Mac:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.