- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech MX 1100-Cordless-Laser-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac –Perhaps one of the most wizard new attributes in the MX 1100 is the one that’s the very least recognizable. On the left side thumb rest, Logitech has really ingrained another switch beneath the rubberized coating. You can not see it, yet pushing it feels entirely all-natural. It is default setting is the Record Flip feature, Logitech’s very own lightweight job supervisor,
yet as with every other button on the computer mouse, you can configure it using Logitech’s SetPoint software. You still obtain two thumb-side front-and-back switches, which are great, but we also still with Logitech would certainly make them a little bit thicker. Additionally new to Logitech’s nongaming mice is a rocker switch for transforming the level of sensitivity of the MX 1100’s laser sensing unit. This can be an essential function for anyone that wishes to toggle between various speeds for their cursor,
consisting of electronic artists dealing with zoomed-in images. You may likewise wish to establish it very high for the scrolling rate to range properly across a large resolution display. You can establish the level of sensitivity to a low of 400dpi, and all the means up to 1,600 dpi. That resolution is not quite as high as some of the 2,000 dpi video gaming mice around, however, it’s also likely fine for just about the most requiring shooter fan.
Other attributes of the MX 1100 include mainly style modifies from the MX Revolution. The free-spinning scroll wheel, our favorite attribute by far, remains undamaged, however with a somewhat various mechanism. By free-spinning scrolling, we imply that instead of the tipped, step-by-step scrolling common to most other computer mice, both the MX 1100 and the MX Revolution let you set the scroll wheel to rotate easily. Logitech MX 1100 Driver, Specs, And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech MX 1100 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 4.80, LCC 3.0, Connect.exe (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Connect / Power Button||On / Off Switch|
|Battery Size and Type||2 AA Alkaline (Not Rechargeable)|
Logitech MX 1100 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech MX 1100 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech MX 1100 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.