- Posted by:
- Posted on:
keyboard and mousekeyboard and mouse
Logitech Wireless-Wave-Combo-MK550, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– Determining 19 x 10 x 1.5 inches and also considering 2 extra pounds, 3 ounces, the K350 is one of the greatest key-boards I have actually ever before evaluated. Indeed, if you prolong its rear two-step feet to their full height (which props the key-board up 8 degrees), the key-board rises to a complete 2.5 inches in elevation– so high, in fact, that it obstructed my key-board tray from sliding back into my desk. The good news is, the second of two steps in the retracting feet raises the keyboard only 4 degrees, shaving a half-inch off its total elevation. Besides its imposing height, the K350 likewise boasts a padded palm rest. The key-board itself is both slightly rounded as well as contoured in a waveform, producing a pair of dips about where the A, S, D, F, and also J, K, L, and also semicolon keys sit.
Logitech claims its so-called “Convenience Wave Style” is planned to “sustain the actual, differed lengths of your fingers.” We’ll delve into the actual feeling of the keyboard momentarily. Another eye-catching design function on the K350 is its range of hotkeys and controls, total with the main volume toggle bordered by media playback buttons, famous buttons for Picture, Songs, Windows Library (which maps to Groove Songs in Windows 10), Settings as well as Task Sight, plus a Zoom toggle, hotkeys for Microsoft Word, Excel, Edge, Look, Email, and also much more.
In all, I counted 30 hotkeys on the K350 (assuming toggles matter for 2 secrets), 17 of which can be reprogrammed using Logitech’s aging SetPoint application. The newer, slicker Logitech Options utility functions only with the mouse in the MK550 bundle– which, as we’ll soon see, comes equipped with its very own remarkable selection of extra switches. Both the MK550 keyboard as well as computer mouse attached to a PC using a wireless 2.4 GHz USB dongle, which connects in as well as works immediately without the need for drivers. The MK550’s cordless link never ever went down or sputtered during my screening, and both the keyboard and mouse promptly reconnected after going to sleep adhering to periods of lack of exercise.
While Logitech says the MK550 will work just with Windows Computers, the keyboard as well as mouse combination also linked to my iMac. Due to the fact that there’s no Mac version of Logitech’s SetPoint software application, however, Mac users will not be able to customize the MK550’s hotkeys. The 4-ounce computer mouse that comes bundled in the MK550 plan really feels terrific, full with a pleasing heft, rubberized holds, a smooth scroll wheel, and a great clicking action. In addition to doubling as a center button, the scroll wheel can also be pushed left or right; by default, scrolling the active web page left or right as necessary. Ultimately, you obtain 2 more side switches, yet just on the left side of the mouse, an annoyance for lefties. Logitech MK550 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech MK550 Specifications
|Categories||Keyboard & Mouse Wireless|
|Keyboard & Mouse||MK710|
Software Support (at release)
|SetPoint 6.10, SetPoint 6.10 x64, Unifying Software (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power and Battery|
|Scroll Lock, Num Lock, CAPS Lock, FN|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
Logitech MK550 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech MK550 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech MK550 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.