- Posted by:
- Posted on:
keyboard and mousekeyboard and mouse
Logitech MK540-ADVANCED-Wireless-Keyboard-and-Mouse-Combo, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– Determining 18 by 7.6 by 0.9 inches as well as weighing 1.9 pounds with the batteries installed, the spacious MK540 isn’t a keyboard you’ll wish to stuff in your knapsack for mobile keying. That stated, the $60 key-board really feels great resting on a desktop, especially thanks to its curved plastic palm remainder. The MK540 likewise comes with retracting back feet that turn the key-board at a 4 or eight-degree angle. The Logitech MK540 comes with lots of hotkeys, varying from search, save, and also print to the setting, lock, as well as a calculator. You additionally obtain 10 programmable tricks, which you can personalize using the Logitech Options app.
A wonderful incentive is the dedicated quantity and also media playback tricks, which flank the Logitech logo just above the primary keyboard. A single, small USB dongle attaches the Logitech MK540 keyboard as well as its packed computer mouse via wireless 2.4 GHz RF signals. Both the keyboard and mouse sprang to life the minute I linked the USB dongle to my PC, no chauffeurs needed. The keyboard goes to sleep after a couple of mins of lack of exercise but reconnects instantly after a faucet of a key. although there’s no chance to appropriately map the keyboard’s hotkeys to MacOS functions. The broad spill-resistant keys on the Logitech MK540 sport a slightly contoured and also sculpted layout, producing simple discovery and also a top-quality feel.
Built utilizing membrane-style switches, the MK540’s secrets provide a pleasing, strong bump about midway with each keystroke, plus a wonderful stylish activity as the keys bounce back right into location. As a typist that prefers clicky secrets as opposed to rough ones, I was surprised just how good the MK540’s keys really felt to my fingertips. Due to the fact that it opts for even more of a rough technique than a clicky one, the MK540 key-board handles to remain impressively silent, a top quality that’s sure to please neighboring officemates. Certainly, the MK540 strikes a pleasing balance between a responsive keying feeling as well as easy-on-the-ears keystrokes. Logitech MK540 key-board boasts a rubberized feeling on the sides, a discreetly bumpy scroll wheel, and a smooth move that produced a rewarding computer mouse scrolling.
The mouse buttons felt a little cheap contrasted to the remainder of the computer mouse, however clicking them felt snappy, however. Similar to the keyboard, the MK540’s mouse is programmable using the Logitech Options application. As an example, you can set the scroll wheel switch to do any of a lot of tasks, from switching applications and also launching the Windows calculator to shutting a home window or perhaps shutting down your PC. You can likewise make use of the middle switch as motion control, which allows you to make the best use of home windows, change digital desktops, turn products, and also much more, all by simply pressing the scroll wheel and also scrolling up, down, left or right. Logitech MK540 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech MK540 Specifications
|Categories||Keyboard & Mouse Wireless|
|Keyboard & Mouse||M-R0050 – Y-R0012|
Software Support (at release)
|Logitech Options for Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 and above|
|Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4GHz)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Power/battery level indicator + CapsLock indicator|
|Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4GHz)|
|Power Type||Replaceable batteries (2x AA)|
Logitech MK540 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech MK540 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech MK540 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.