- Posted by:
- Posted on:
keyboard and mousekeyboard and mouse
Logitech Desktop-MK120, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The Logitech MK120 Desktop includes an optical tracking mouse and also keyboard and is compatible with Windows and also Linux systems that have 2 available USB ports. The key-board offers a comfy style and low profile keys for quiet inputting. Its thin profile adds a smooth aim to your work desk while keeping your hands in a comfortable position. The computer mouse supplies high definition 1000 dpi monitoring for specific cursor control. The MK120 desktop is hot-pluggable for a very easy configuration and also enables change of the keyboard tilt for customized convenience as well as efficiency.
Optical Tracking: This desktop computer and also mouse combination supplies receptive and smooth arrow control with high definition optical monitoring of 1000 dpi. Comfortable, Quiet Typing: The key-board has low profile secrets so that you can appreciate a comfortable, silent keying experience. It likewise includes a conventional design with full-size F tricks and also a number pad. The area bar likewise features a rounded layout to maintain your hands in a natural position.
Plug-and-Play Link: Configuration is simple, due to the fact that you can simply connect the keyboard and computer mouse right into 2 (2) available USB ports on your desktop, laptop, or netbook computer. You can begin utilizing them right out of the box. Adjustable Tilt Legs: The MK120 keyboard enables you to prolong the durable folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt by 8 levels so you can customize the keyboard to your ergonomic requirements.
Spill-Resistant: The key-board offers a spill-resistant design so that any type of fluid drains out of the keyboard, so you will not need to fret about spoiling your investment with accidental spills. Durable, Easy to Check Out Keys: Keys can last as much as 10 million keystrokes for long-term usage. The strong, bright white personalities on the keys make them very easy to read while inputting. Logitech MK120 Driver, Specs, And Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech MK120 Specifications
|Categories||Keyboard & Mouse|
|Keyboard & Mouse||MK120|
Software Support (at release)
|SetPoint 6.0 (for Mouse only) NOTE: Check website for latest software release|
|Max=1000, Adjustable = No|
|Num Lock key, CAP Lock key, Scroll Lock key|
|Sensor Type||Optical, Visible light = Yes, Color= Red|
Logitech MK120 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech MK120 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.