- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless MouseWireless Mouse
Logitech Bluetooth-Mouse-M557, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech M557 Bluetooth Mouse is work with all kinds of Bluetooth-enabled devices– Computers, Macs, also your Android device– without any exterior receiver required yet all it needs is a software program. With the slim as well as ambidextrous style, Whether you’re a righty or a lefty, whether you use a fingertip or handgrip, the M557 is always the best fit. But because of the size of this mouse, this mouse isn’t ideal for people that have a big hand.
Although I had checked this computer mouse for a few weeks currently, they specified that the battery life would last for one year as well as battery life may vary based on the user as well as computing problems– which didn’t really get checked thanks to the 1-year battery life. An On/Off button at the end of the computer mouse assists save power or clever sleep setting to prolongs battery life and an indication light aids to make certain that you’ll never be captured off-guard.
The wheel not just lets me scroll up and down with records, but it also has smooth solid scrolling. You can additionally tilt the wheel left as well as the right to move back and forth between a website or open windows. A switch located behind the scroll wheel makes it quick as well as simple to switch in between your browser to desktop or perhaps to any type of tab that you want to go. We can additionally transform the way each switch works to match our needs and choices.
Like an additional wireless mouse, this Bluetooth mouse having 1000 dpi, a high-def optical sensing unit that provides smooth and receptive arrow control, so we can work with precision as well as confidence on a wide array of surfaces. The tip speed also can be set in the readying to suit our very own preferences. As a conclusion, m577 Bluetooth mouse not just save me a USB port, however it likewise extremely suitable for laptop individuals like office worker or pupil, though this kind of mouse is not appropriate for any type of kind of video gaming. Logitech M557 Driver, Manual, specs and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M557 Specifications
|Mouse||58 mm (2.28 inch)|
Visible light: No
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint version 6.61 (mouse programmable)
LPM version 3.3 (mouse programmable)
NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.
Software adjustable: No
Hardware adjustable: No
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Bluetooth and battery|
Logitech M557 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M557 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M557 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.