- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech M555b, Logitech Bluetooth-Mouse-M555b, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac –Any individual familiar with Logitech’s V550 Nano mouse will identify that the brand-new M555b looks nearly the same. The only obvious modification to the exterior is that the shade of the mouse is now black and also grey rather than silver and also grey. Regardless, the M555b is a small computer mouse yet the shapes and size are still comfortable enough for daily usage.
You can locate a couple of notebook travel mice that are physically smaller than the M555b, but none of the smaller mice I have actually used are as comfortable under my hand. Because the M555b is identically contoured as the V550 this computer mouse is completely comfy to use for either right-handed or left-handed customers.
The MicroGear alloy scroll wheel allows for hyper-fast web page scrolling or conventional scrolling by weighing down on the scroll wheel. I directly like the scroll wheel to function as a middle click when pressed, so having it toggle between the common scroll and hyper-fast scrolling isn’t as hassle-free for me. Beneath the scroll wheel is a one-touch1 search button.
Logitech consists of a software CD to ensure that you can readjust some setups on the M555b, yet the computer mouse is made to be plug-and-play so you don’t require to install the software to use the standard functions of the mouse. Nonetheless, without the software, you will certainly be incapable to customize the buttons. Logitech M555b Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M555b Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint: v6.0, LCC: v3.40, Mouse Programmable, Connection Utility: Bluetooth Connection Assistant NOTE: Check website for latest software release|
|DPI||1000 Max, Hardware Adjustable: No, Software Adjustable: No|
|Sensor||Laser, Visible light: No, Color: N/A|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical Scroll Type: Hyper Scroll, Supports Horizontal: Yes|
Logitech M555b Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M555b Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M555b Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.