- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Corded-Mouse-M500, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech M500 Corded Mouse is a mouse with rapid scrolling to enhance the efficiency of the wearer. The nearly non-friction scroll wheel enables you to traverse lengthy documents and web pages in one fell swoop. Or switch over to click-to-click mode to browse the checklist, slide, image, as well as food selection line by line right. With 1000 dpi the accuracy laser outshines regular optical computer mouse generally.
Feel smoother cursor control on nearly all surface areas. Soft side grips as well as contoured designs give you more support and also control. The Back/ Ahead switch permits you to search the website as well as browse your picture albums conveniently. USB plug-and-play functions directly out of the box, plug it in. Logitech M500 Corded Mouse has two buttons on the left side which are configured to go page ahead as well as web page back. You can change this utilizing the Logitech Setpoint software application but not the Logitech video gaming software application. The scroll wheel will certainly scroll left and also right and also function effectively.
If you utilize Setpoint, the default for a middle click will be a shift task like Alt + F4, yet it is much more intuitive because it reveals all Windows in a much more enhanced size. The computer mouse is quite satisfying, and whatever feels perfect. The side switches really feel a little bit soft, but also for a mouse for $ 30, this is not something we can whine around. The Corded Computer Mouse M500 from Logitech is a USB computer mouse with an exact 1000dpi laser sensor. The contoured style supplies convenience during usage, as well as Forward/Backward buttons, which are located on the side for improved navigation. Hyper-fast scrolling allows you to scroll through files and websites with outstanding speed.
You’ll fly through long records as well as web pages with a solitary spin. click-to-click scrolling offers you the accuracy you need when navigating lists, slides, and also photos. Laser precision implies you’ll delight in smoother monitoring on nearly any surface area. The soft side holds as well as a contoured form offer you much more assistance as well as control for all-day convenience. Comfy hands like comfy computer mice. I operate at a commercial-style consultancy, so we’re all modeling, retouching, etc., we aren’t just part-time COMPUTER customers who browse or utilize spreadsheets. I also have an M500 in your home, so I’m basically using the same mouse for about 15 hours a day. They endure the misuse, are accurate and my hand does not burn out or aching. Logitech M500 Driver, Manual, specs and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M500 Specifications
|Connection Type||USB (corded)|
|Sensor||Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking|
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.61 (mouse programmable) LCC version 3.51 (mouse programmable) NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.|
|DPI||Max: 1100 Software adjustable: No Hardware adjustable: No|
|Sensor||Type: Laser Visible light: No|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll: Hyper-fast Left/Right tilt: Yes Tilt Wheel function: Scroll left/right|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.85 meters|
Logitech M500 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M500 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M500 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.