- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless MouseWireless Mouse
Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M335, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Compact, portable layout, Fits easily in your bag, giving you the flexibility to work anywhere. Attaches to numerous devices, through the Unifying receiver, The computer mouse connects to Windows, Mac via the tiny wireless Logitech Compilation Receiver. Rounded form with rubber grip. The curved shape with textured rubber grasps keeps your hand pleased– also after long hours. Smart control, as well as easy navigation convenient navigation switch as well as tilt wheel, put control in the hand of your hand. Receptive, smooth cursor control The M335 works with various surface areas, from the steel cafe? tables to floor tile kitchen counters to your preferred wood desk, thanks to its laser-grade optical sensor.
An input device, Buttons type Pressed buttons, Function Office, Advised use Universal, Activity resolution 1000 DPI, Scrolling instructions Vertical/Horizontal, Scroll kind Wheel, Programmable mouse buttons Yes, Variety of scroll wheels 1, Frequency band 2.4 GHz, Activity detection innovation Optical, Gadget interface RF Wireless, Design Wireless receiver interface USB, Product color Black, Type aspect Ambidextrous, Unifying receiver Yes, Surface coloration Monotone
The receiver, Wireless receiver user interface USB, Unifying receiver Yes, Technical information, The life span of the battery 18 month( s), On/off switch Yes, Weight 82 g, Product color Black, Kind aspect, Ambidextrous, Plug and also Play Yes, Surface area pigmentation Monotone, Scrolling directions Vertical/Horizontal, Programmable computer mouse switches Yes, Variety of scroll wheels 1, Functional designs, On/off button Yes, Plug as well as Play Yes, Power: The life span of the battery 18 month( s), Source of power Batteries, Battery technology Alkaline, Variety of batteries sustained 1, Battery type AA
Compact, portable design: Fits quickly in your bag, providing you the freedom to function anywhere. Links to many tools, via Unifying receiver: The computer mouse attaches to Windows, Mac via the little cordless Logitech Compilation Receiver. Bent shape with rubber hold: The bent form with distinctive rubber holds maintains your hand happy even after long hours. Smart control and easy navigating: The convenient navigating switch, as well as the tilt wheel, placed control in the hand of your hand. Responsive, smooth cursor control: The M335 works on different surface areas, from the metal coffee shop? tables to floor tile countertops to your favorite woodwork desk, thanks to its laser-grade optical sensor. Logitech M335 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M335 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options|
|DPI (Min/Max)||1000 DPI|
|Sensor||Laser-grade optical sensor|
|Standard and Special Buttons||Standard buttons: Left & Right Scroll Wheel Button Special buttons: Navigation button|
Logitech M335 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M335 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M335 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.