- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless MouseWireless Mouse
Logitech M315, Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M315, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac –Logitech’s Wireless Computer mouse M315 in dazzling violet makes an excellent companion to a laptop or netbook in any home or office workspace. This wireless mouse uses both convenience and comfort. First, it attaches wirelessly to a receiver that connects to your computer system so you won’t need to handle cables jumbling your area or limiting exactly how far away from your computer system you can use your mouse.
With an innovative 2.4 GHz connection, information transmission is quick as well as hold-ups and failures are practically gotten rid of. The computer mouse employs optical monitoring, which permits exact hitting and pointing on several surface areas– that suggests very easy navigation of your favorite internet sites or extensive files. The Wireless Computer mouse 315 is powered by a solitary AA battery and also comes pre-installed with one ready to go.
Considering that this is estimated to last for one year, you will not even have to think about replacing it for some time. As well as in the meantime, you can make use of the on/off button to save the battery. An indicator light will let you recognize when it’s practically time to replace the battery, so you will not have any kind of unwelcome shocks. While it’s connected to your computer, the nano receiver will certainly stay low profile and also off the beaten track. You can just connect it right into an available USB port as well as leave it there.
Certainly, comfort is of supreme significance when making use of any type of mouse and the Logitech Wireless Computer Mouse M315 is adept. It has a contoured body with soft rubber grips and also a smooth scroll wheel– excellent for extended sessions when your hand gets tired. The computer mouse works with Windows, Mac, as well as Linux for cross-platform versatility. Additionally, it’s backed by an outstanding three-year minimal equipment guarantee for an added assurance. Logitech M315 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M315 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.20, Connect Utility.exe NOTE: Check website for latest software release|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 Months|
|DPI||1000 Max (not adjustable)|
|Sensor||Optical (light not visible)|
Logitech M315 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M315 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M315 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.