- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless MouseWireless Mouse
Logitech Wireless-Mouse-M310, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – The Logitech M310 Wireless Computer Mouse (Silver) is a practical and elegant cordless mouse that is compatible with Windows, Mac, as well as Chrome systems. It utilizes a USB nano transceiver that links into the USB port of your desktop computer or laptop for wireless connection as well as includes an ambidextrous design for both lefts- and also right-handed individuals. The M310 is powered by a single AA battery that can last for up to one year depending on use.
You obtain the dependability of a cable with cordless benefit as well as flexibility. Enjoy fast data transmission as well as basically no hold-ups or dropouts. You’ll get right where you want to choose smooth, receptive arrow control, a very easy message option, and easy scrolling that touchpads can not compete with. Little as well as unobtrusive, you can plug the nano receiver into a USB port and ignore it. And also, it sits tight to lower the concern of losing it around your work area. The full-size, contoured layout with soft rubber grasps really feels excellent in either hand, also after long hrs of use.
Battery life is approximated in the concerning year. An On/Off button, as well as wise rest mode, expand battery life, while an indicator light removes shocks. The Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse gets directly to the point with smooth, specific laser tracking on virtually any type of surface area. This full-size mouse perfectly fits the contours of your hand so you can work extra pleasantly for longer time periods. The plug-and-forget, 2.4 GHz nano-receiver easily link into your COMPUTER or laptop’s USB port and properly removes delays as well as failures from as much as 20 meters.
The Logitech M310 Mouse makes use of an exclusive 2.4 GHz wireless connection to offer you higher flexibility of motion as well as remove the trouble of a cord. It connects with a plug-and-forget nano-receiver that’s tiny sufficient to remain in a USB port to stop the loss, whilst delivering reliably regular performance. Its receptive laser gives you a seamless experience, allowing you to focus on what you require to obtain done. Best of all, it’s able to complete approximately 18 months off two AA batteries, so you won’t be spending loads of money replacing its power supply. A three-year service warranty offers you added peace of mind. Logitech M310 Driver, Manual, specs and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M310 Specifications
|Connection Type||2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status|
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 6.6|
|Battery Details||1 x AA Alkaline|
|Power Type||Replaceable 1 x AA battery|
|Connect / Power||On/Off Switch|
|OS/Platform Support (at release)||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.4.x or later
Logitech M310 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech M310 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech M310 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.