- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Mouse-M100, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac –The Logitech M100 is included in the economy collection line classification with wired attributes from the Logitech brand too. For the level of ergonomics, the Logitech M100 can be claimed to be rather excellent. Your hand will certainly fit when wearing it, by holding or aiming the tip on your PC screen. In addition, the layout is additionally made much more ambidextrous, which is the same and also well balanced between the left and also right sides. Therefore, this computer mouse can be used by everybody, both right-handed and also left-handed. The Logitech M100 mouse is suitable for your everyday computer needs. Also, the Logitech M100 is still comfy to wear for more details demands, for example for those of you who work on visuals style.
With this Logitech M100 mouse, you will certainly still have the ability to really feel comfy even if you use it for hrs with a smart as well as full-size design. For accurate optical monitoring, you will not make the slightest error, accompanied by versatile as well as the smooth movement, also utilizing or without using the mouse pad. Another advantage of the Logitech M100 is that the feature of each button can be readjusted utilizing added software called SetPoint, which was developed by Logitech itself. You can download and install the software program here.
SetPoint allows you to customize computer mouse switches, keyboard F-keys, and also hot-keys, control tracking speed, as well as configure various other gadgets with unique setups. This SetPoint software program can additionally inform you concerning the battery condition on the mouse, and also tell whether Caps Lock as well as Num Lock get on or off. An additional addition, the Logitech M100 has a scroll button that can be pushed left or right. You can alter the function of the scroll secret at will with extra Logitech software. Simply navigate to your own worksheet and also scroll flat with records making use of the scroll wheel, as well as focus as well as out of photos quickly with one click.
Because the Logitech M100 uses a wired gadget, all you have to do is connect the mouse cable into the USB port as well as it’s ready to go. Logitech additionally offers a restricted warranty for this equipment for three years. Yet in fact, Logitech gives this mouse with longer endurance. You can also enjoy receptive, versatile, fast arrow control and easy text selection thanks to high-def optical monitoring (at 1000 dpi). This Logitech M100 mouse can be made use of on your Windows-based PC, both Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Panorama. For Mac computer systems, the Logitech M100 can be used in an operating system of at the very least Mac OS X 10.4 and also above. Whereas on a Linux-based computer system, this computer mouse can be used on the Linux Kernel 2.6 os and the current versions above. Logitech M100 Driver, specs and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M100 Specifications
|Connection Type||Corded USB|
|Sensor Type||Visible Optical (Red)|
|Software Support (at release)||N/A (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release.) OS Support (at release) Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4+, Linux kernel 2.6+|
|USB Type||Low Speed, USB 2.0|
Logitech M100 Driver and Software For Windows:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.