- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless KeyboardWireless Keyboard
Logitech Wireless-Illuminated-Keyboard-K800, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The most striking feature of the K800 is its size. In an age where keyboards seem to pack everything right into smaller and also smaller profiles, the K800 uses up an extravagant quantity of realty. It measures nearly 18 inches throughout and concerning 8 inches top to bottom. That dimension does not necessarily translate right into sturdiness, however. I found I can flex as well as twist the plastic chassis– which measures just an inch at its thickest point– with my bare hands. That’s possibly a negligible problem, as the K800 is clearly designed to be desk-bound, not tossed into your gear bag like portable cordless keyboards.
The ample size allows for a full set of alphanumeric keys, a number pad, and also lots of function keys that do double duty as warm secrets for music playback, e-mail, and also various other second jobs. There’s a lot of room left over to offer a palm/wrist rest near the bottom. And its streamlined wedge shape and also matte-black do with transparent trim will certainly add a little beauty to dreary office desktop configurations. The K800’s trademark attribute, though, is its lighting. When triggered by means of an on/off button at the top right, the characters on the laser-etched keys are backlit. You can reduce or raise the illumination by pressing the secondary function key– located to the right of the spacebar between the ALT and also CTRL tricks– and also F5 or F6, respectively.
Logitech likewise consisted of hand closeness discovery, so that the backlighting will dim when you pull your hands far from the keyboard and also lighten up when you return them. The K800 makes use of Logitech’s unifying receiver, a 2.4 GHz USB dongle that gives a much better connection as well as enables you to connect multiple computer mice and also key-boards to one computer system. All I needed to do was plug it right into a USB port and the keyboard was up and running. Thanks to the full-size keyboard, touch-typing was smooth relocating from my routine keyboard to the K800. The secrets were neither sticky neither too clicky and also were noticeably more comfortable to kind on. No question this is the advantage of the PerfectStroke essential layout, which allows a key journey of 3.2 mm.
Research study shows that much deeper traveling requires less keystroke force than the 2mm to 2.5 mm of traveling permitted by normal laptop computer key-boards. Keystrokes felt a lot more uniform as well as I felt more fleet-fingered consequently. With our increasingly 24/7 days, backlit keyboards are more in need than ever. The Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard will certainly provide all the light you require to infiltrate the night as well as a quieter, much more comfortable typing experience too. Logitech K800 Driver, Specs and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech K800 Specifications
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 4.80, Unifying Software (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release.)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery (NOTE: Goes on when the battery is low.)|
|Special Keys||Scroll Lock, Num Lock, CAPS Lock|
|USB Type||Full Speed, USB 2.0|
Logitech K800 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech K800 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech K800 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.