- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless KeyboardWireless Keyboard
Logitech Wireless-Touch-Keyboard-K400, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The K400r is quite thin, measuring 0.4 x14 x 5.5 inches1 (HWD). It works with Windows versions going back to XP, though it’s optimized for Windows 8. This design supports more gestures than its precursor, the Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400. Our review device was white, however the key-board additionally can be found in black. The secrets have chiclet-style caps, although the K400r’s tricks are close together, with no structure to separate them, unlike in a common chiclet-style keyboard. The keyboard is reasonably cramped, though not oppressively so. Its letter and number secrets are a little bit more detailed with each other than wireless key-boards, such as the Logitech TK820 Wireless All-in-One Key-board, as well as the Logitech Washable Key-board K310.
Some of the keys, most notably Enter, Backspace, Change, and also Backslash, are narrower than on the various other keyboards. To the right of the keyboard is the touchpad, which, at 3 by 1.8 inches (WD), is smaller sized than the touchpads on many customer laptop computers. It’s huge enough to be beneficial, though there were times when executing one gesture or an additional, that I located myself wanting a bit extra swiping space. Listed below the pads are the left and also ideal mouse buttons; the left switch, which usually obtains the most make use of, is a little longer than the best one.
This keyboard includes a cordless receiver that plugs into a computer’s USB port and enables a direct connection with the K400r, along with various other compatible devices. The dongle can be stowed away in the keyboard’s battery compartment, situated underneath the keyboard, when not in use, and also the K400r includes 2 pre-installed AA batteries. The battery compartment additionally acts as a riser, turning the keyboard somewhat ahead when it’s on a flat surface area. There’s an on/off switch, though it does not have a sign light to let you know when it gets on. The secrets are not backlit, so they could be tough to check out in a darkened area.
Additionally consisted of is a wireless extender, which probably won’t be needed, unless you’re far, far away from the computer system and using a truly big screen. In my screening, simply using just the conventional dongle, the array was greater than 60 feet, around double the 33-foot variety asserted by Logitech. The K400r uses Logitech’s Unifying cordless modern technology, which operates the 2.4 GHz band, and also can sustain approximately 6 suitable Logitech devices (primarily mice, keyboards, and touchpads). Like a lot of wireless keyboards, the Unifying dongle inhabits a USB port. Only Bluetooth keyboards, such as the Microsoft Sculpt, don’t make use of a dongle. Logitech K400 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech K400 Specifications
Software Support (at release)
|SetPoint v6.30, Connection Utility: Unifying, Keyboard Programmable|
|2.4 GHz (Unifying)|
|Special Keys||FN key, CAP Lock key, Scroll Lock key|
|Discharge time: Up to 12 months|
|Wireless Range||Up to 33 Feet or 10 Meters|
Logitech K400 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech K400 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech K400 manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.