- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless KeyboardWireless Keyboard
Logitech K400 Pro-Professional-Wireless-Touch-Keyboard, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– all-in-one portable key-board with a big built-in touchpad and also full-size F-keys ultra-silent secrets, Long life UV-coated, abrasion-resistant tricks made to last over 5 million keystrokes 128-bit AES key-board security helps keep your information safe, 79 tricks with 6 incorporated hotkeys, 18-month battery life, Logitech Unifying USB receiver – Pair up to 6 products on one tiny receiver, Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz cordless connection for a dependable link approximately 10 meters away. Quick information transmission, essentially no delays or failures.
Auto-sleep as well as on/off switch on each gadget Space-saving. Versatile. Effective. All-in-one cordless keyboard incorporates a compact keyboard with an exact as well as a receptive touchpad, USB plug-and-play simplicity – works out of the package, no software program required, On-screen Reduced Battery Alert supplied by Logitech Options software program – Enables you to understand when the keyboard batteries are low and also require substitute Increases performance and also efficiency by directly analyzing the F1- F12 secrets and also personalizing the Fn secrets to your needs with the Logitech Options software application
Slim, cordless, as well as effective, the K400 Specialist is the all-in-one keyboard with a touchpad that maximizes your office -conference room, office desk, resort reception, or store counter. The 10-meter (33-foot) cordless array guarantees a trusted connection even in big areas. Its compact dimension makes it simple to grab as well as walk around as well as keeps your work area clutter-free. Increase performance as well as efficiency by straight accessing the F1-F12 tricks as well as customizing the Fn tricks to your needs with the Logitech Options software program. Durably built with keys that last up to 5 million vital procedures and a pad print that can manage greater than 1000 cleansing wipes. Works with Windows, Android, Chrome, as well as Linux, and also is simple to set up:
simply connect the Unifying receiver into a USB port. Be efficient anywhere you pick to function. The cordless K400 Specialist releases your office from the restrictions of room and the hassle of mess. Ideal for meeting rooms, hotel receptions, shop counters, booths, or shared desks. SAVE ROOM. DECREASE MESS. The K400 Professional is a compact all-in-one input device that combines a high-performance key-board with an accurate and also responsive touchpad. Ideal for space-constrained offices and easy to order and also move around for spontaneous flexibility. Logitech K400 Pro Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech K400 Pro Specifications
|Logitech Unifying receiver|
|Key/Button Function||multimedia, on/off switch|
Logitech K400 Pro Driver and Software For Windows:
Software Version: 1.2.169
Last Update: 2019-08-20
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
File Size: 14.7 MB
Logitech K400 Pro Driver and Software For Mac:
Software Version: 1.0.69
Last Update: 2019-10-04
OS: macOS 10.12,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.15
File Size: 3.8 MB
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.