- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless KeyboardWireless Keyboard
Logitech Wireless-Touch-Keyboard-K400 Plus, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The K400 Plus is slim and also light-weight, gauging 0.9 by 14 by 5.5 inches (HWD) as well as considering 0.6 extra pounds. The keyboard earns its all-in-one moniker by replacing the tee-key numerical pad with a large touchpad. The result is a wireless keyboard that comes full with a clickable pad, therefore getting rid of the need for a cordless computer mouse. As someone who has rushed with great deals of cordless computer mice on the couch, while attempting to obtain a level surface for accuracy directing, I think this is the most remarkable enhancement.
The chiclet-style tricks rest very closely with each other, without any dividing frame, as you would certainly find on a normal chiclet-style keyboard. The keyboard looks a little bit confined, though not excessively so. The number keys remainder immediately after the useful tricks, as well as they are a bit near to the letter tricks than you would certainly find on many cordless key-boards. Likewise, the keys aren’t backlit, which isn’t unexpected for the price you’re paying. The Logitech K400 keyboard is the most effective1 wireless keyboard I’ve examined, with soft, well-spaced tricks and also a full-size touchpad.
On the best side of the keyboard is the touchpad, measuring about 3 by 1.8 inches (WD), fairly smaller sized than the touchpads you discover on a lot of note pads. Still, it is big sufficient to be helpful, though, it sometimes inadvertently selects gestures occasionally. Above it is volume (Mute/Down/Up) buttons as well as listed below it, separated by a yellow line, are the left and appropriate buttons. Setting Up the Logitech K400 Plus is extremely direct. It refers to plugging the dongle right into an available USB port and also voila! It will immediately mount the requisite software and also ready to go. I tested the keyboard on laptop computers running Windows 7 as well as Windows 10, and also the feedback is extremely precise.
At the keyboard’s top left is a switch with a mouse icon, and functions as a left computer mouse button, though, you’ll mainly be utilizing the much larger left mouse switch on the touchpad. Most of the function keys on the top row (F1 via F12) are set for media-related jobs, indicating you can play, pause, forward or avoid media from the keyboard. If needed, you can reprogram the function keys with the cost-free SetPoint software application that’s supplied for all Windows versions. The touchpad supports gestures, similar to any type of note pad touchpad consisting of Left-Click, Right-Click, Move the Cursor, Zoom, Scroll, and Show Beauty Bar. The inputting experience is solid, though the keys are a bit cramped, the experience is quite smooth. Logitech K400 PLUS Driver, Specs, And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech K400 PLUS Specifications
Software Support (at release)
|Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4GHz)|
|Special Keys||Mute, Volume Up, Volume Down|
|3.5″ multi finger touchpad|
|Wireless Protocol||Logitech 2.4 GHz Wireless Technology|
Logitech K400 PLUS Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech K400 PLUS Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech K400 PLUS manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.