- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wireless KeyboardWireless Keyboard
Logitech Wireless-Keyboard-K350, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– Gauging 19 by 10 by 1.5 inches and also evaluating concerning 2 extra pounds, 3 ounces, the K350 is among the largest key-boards I have actually ever before examined. Certainly, if you expand its back two-step feet to their complete elevation (which props the keyboard up 8 levels), the key-board rises to a 1full 2.5 inches in elevation– so tall, as a matter of fact, that it blocked my key-board tray from sliding back into my desk. Thankfully, the second of two steps in the retractable feet raise the keyboard only 4 degrees, cutting a half-inch off its general height. Besides its imposing elevation, the K350 likewise flaunts a padded palm remainder. The keyboard itself is both slightly bent as well as contoured in a waveform, producing a pair of dips approximately where the A, S, D, F, and J, K, L, and also semicolon secrets rest.
Logitech claims its supposed “Convenience Wave Layout” is meant to “support the actual, differed sizes of your fingers.” We’ll look into the actual feeling of the keyboard in a moment. An additional eye-catching design feature on the K350 is its range of hotkeys and controls, full with the main quantity toggle bordered by media playback switches, prominent switches for Picture, Music, Windows Media Center (which maps to Groove Music in Windows 10), Settings, and Task View, plus a Zoom toggle, hotkeys for Microsoft Word, Excel, Side, Browse, E-mail, and also much more. In all, I counted 30 hotkeys on the K350 (assuming toggles count for two keys), 17 of which can be reprogrammed making use of Logitech’s aging SetPoint application. (Logitech has a more recent, slicker Logitech Options utility, however it does not deal with this key-board.).
The K350 key-board links to a COMPUTER using the included USB Unifying Receiver, a cordless 2.4 GHz USB dongle, which plugs in and functions instantly without the need for motorists. The K350’s wireless link never ever went down or sputtered throughout my screening, as well as it promptly reconnected after going to sleep following periods of lack of exercise. While Logitech claims the K350 will work only with Windows Computers, anecdotally it additionally attached to my iMac. Due to the fact that there’s no Mac variation of Logitech’s SetPoint software application, nonetheless, Mac individuals won’t have the ability to tailor the K350’s hotkeys. Whether the K350’s swung key-board helps you will likely refer taste.
I discovered the contoured design to be a little bit gimmicky as well as distracting, although I’d most likely grow accustomed to it over time. That said, the mild contour in the general keyboard form does aid keep your wrists at a straighter, more comfortable angle. Your experience with Logitech’s Comfort Wave Layout might differ, so I would certainly advise you to try it face to face to choose whether it’s a fit. As for the keys themselves, they’re frustrating offered the price of the key-board. While the sculpted style of the secrets creates simple exploration, the keycaps really feel a tad hollow and economical, and also there’s a fair quantity of clickity-clack sound as you type. On the plus side, the K350’s secrets boast a strong, tactile bump in the middle of each keystroke, together with a decently resilient rebound. Logitech K350 Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech K350 Specifications
|USB wireless receiver|
|Type||USB extension cable|
Logitech K350 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech K350 Driver and Software For Mac:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.