- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G602-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, Logitech Gaming Software, Driver and Software Download for Windows 11, 10, And Mac – The G602 is a right-handed computer mouse, with a toned ergonomic design, total with a jutting wing for you to sustain the thumb. On the left side, smoothly and easily accessible by the thumb, are 6 programmable buttons, perfect for macros and also vital binds made use of throughout MMORPGs and also similar video games. Though not as countless as the loads switch on the Logitech G600 MMO Pc Gaming Computer mouse, the six thumb buttons discovered on the G602 are shaped to rest over the thumb rest and also have raised faces to make it simple to set apart one button from another without having to take a look at the mouse instead of your game.
On the front of the mouse, in addition to the standard right as well as left buttons, two additional buttons set on the left edge of the left button for changing DPI on the fly, quickly obtainable to your forefinger, yet out of the way sufficient to prevent any type of unwanted button presses. Every one of the 11 buttons on the G602 uses sturdy mechanical buttons as well as is ranked for greater than 20 million clicks. The G602 has a design that incorporates numerous products and textures right into one cohesive whole.
The mouse switches are covered in matte-finish black plastic, which is surrounded by shiny grey trim. The palm rest has a distinctive rubber surface area on the top, while rough-textured plastic covers the bottom fifty percent of the handrest and thumb remainder. The Logitech G602 determines 1.73 by 3.27 by 5.47 inches (HWD), as well as evaluated at 3.77 ounces, making it lighter than the wireless Logitech G700s (despite the comparable dimensions)– as well as it does not have the G700s odd paint-job, either. The Logitech G602 is a cordless mouse, linking to the COMPUTER through Logitech’s G-Series Receiver, which provides the comfort of wireless connectivity without the risks of lag and disturbance.
Connecting with 500 records per second (when every 2 milliseconds), the computer mouse as well as receiver link at 2.4 GHz, yet unlike Logitech’s regular common receivers, the pc gaming line devotes the full bandwidth of the connection to get rid of problems of lag or interference. The wireless computer mouse powers off of 2 AA batteries, though Logitech has actually added a one-of-a-kind ability– the G602 can manage on one battery equally as well as 2. A single AA battery will generate as much as 125 hours of real video gaming, while two batteries double it to 250 hrs, more than 10 days of continuous use. The durability does not apply only to energetic usage, nonetheless– when not in use, the mouse shifts to a hibernation mode which stretches the battery life as long as 1,440 hours, or 60 days without having to shut off the mouse between sessions. Logitech G602 Driver, Manual, and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G602 Specifications
|Mouse||83 mm (3.27 inches)|
|Sensor||Laser, no visible light|
|Battery Life||Discharge time: Up to 264 hours|
|Software Support (at release)||
|Dpi||Software adjustable, hardware adjustable, Min: 250, Max: 2500|
Logitech G602 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G602 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G602 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How to Reinstall Mouse.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel” from the menu. Click “Hardware and Sound” and then click “Device Manager.” This opens the configuration console.
- Right-click the mouse in the list of hardware devices and select “Uninstall.” Removing the device drivers only takes a few seconds.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.