- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech G533-Wireless-Gaming-Headset, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The G533 headset looks relatively simple. It eschews the illumination results of the G933 for unlit, simple black plastic. This does not suggest the headset looks low-cost, however. The earcups are a wonderful combination of appearances, with attractive flat, glossy back panels elevated over matte shapes, which are in turn ringed with more shiny plastic. It’s subtle and classy for a video gaming headset as well as feels significantly more premium than the wired Logitech G231 Prodigy.
The earpads as well as the cushioning under the headband are fabric-covered foam. The cushioning isn’t really thick compared to the Turtle Beach Elite Pro Competition Headset, however, there’s simply enough product to let the headset pleasantly rest around your head, and the material guarantees your ears and scalp can take a breath. The earpads behave as well as big, completely bordering your ears without touching them. It’s a light fit you can put on for hrs without issue.
Thanks to a bass-heavy noise, the G533 really draws out the sounds of battle in games. I played some Overwatch on a Razer Blade Pro, and the gunfire and surges came through the headset with a lot of force. D. Va’s weapons sound thumpy however a little stifled (a typical presentation, because her weapons, don’t have a sharp report like McCree’s or perhaps Soldier 76’s), and Phara’s rocket barrages are powerful.
The swelling, epic movie-style soundtrack of Overwatch kept its existence with the combating, matching the activity with its overblown horns. Nonetheless, with all of this standing in the front of the mix, character voices ended up a little behind-the-scenes. This becomes a larger issue when you add a team voice chat to the mix. Headsets like the Steelseries Arctis 7 and also the Astro Pc gaming A50 have dials or buttons that readjust the balance in between video games as well as chat audio. The G533 does not have any way to adjust the equilibrium on the headset itself, so you’ll wish to see to it your levels are set appropriately before jumping into a video game. Logitech G533 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G533 Specifications
|Special Buttons||Rotary volume control, G Key/Microphone mute, Power switch|
|Cable Length||2 meters (6.56 feet)|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Single-color (Red): Microphone Mute
Tri-color LED (Green, Red, Orange): Connected (solid); Not Connected (blinking);
|Microphone Type||Pressure gradient electret condenser|
Logitech G533 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G533 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G533 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.