- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming KeyboardGaming Keyboard
Logitech G512-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The Logitech G512 Carbon is a small, full-size key-board; there is little threw away area on the keyboard deck. The deck has a lightweight aluminum top and also really feels rock solid. It does not look or seem like a budget outer. The drifting, black keys supply a wonderful contrast versus the charcoal gray carbon finish of the deck. The only branding to be seen is the little “G” logo on the keyboard’s top-right edge. Under, you’ll discover a network to help you route cords under the keyboard. 6 rubber feet maintain the key-board from moving around your work desk. 2 wide, sturdy feet (with rubber feet of their very own) let you elevate the back edge of the keyboard for a various inputting angle.
A USB passthrough port sits in the top-right corner, a practical attribute that goes missing on a lot of keyboards at the rate array, including the Cooler Master CK552. The G512 Carbon has a thick knotted cord that extends not from the center of the key-board yet over on the ideal side near the USB port; it’s a clever option because it makes it much easier for the cord to circulate your display stand. Good thing, also, due to the fact that the knotted cable is so thick that it’s not really adaptable. The key-board needs you to occupy not one but two USB ports on your PC due to the USB passthrough. You’ll need to manage without a wrist rest or purchase one individually; unlike the G513, the G512 Carbon does not consist of such a convenience in the box.
With both the G512 Carbon and G513, Logitech uses its very own exclusive mechanical buttons in the 3 major tastes: direct, responsive, and also clicky. It provides Romer-G Linear and also Tactile switches over from Japanese maker Omron, and also Logitech resorted to Chinese manufacturer Kailh for its new GX Blue switches over. The Romer-G Linear resembles a Cherry MX Red button with a smooth keystroke, the Romer-G Tactile is better to a Cherry MX Brown with a responsive bump with each keystroke, and the GX Blue is an analog to a Cherry MX Blue with a responsive bump accompanied by an audible click with each keystroke.
Kudos to Logitech for giving players a selection of switches for these keyboards. For the G512 Carbon, it sent me the clicky GX Blue switches. The GX Blue buttons have an actuation range of 1.9 mm, overall travel of 4mm, and also an actuation pressure of 50g, which are the precise same specs as the Cherry MX Blue switch besides having.1 mm less actuation range. Logitech follows the standard keyboard layout for the G512 Carbon; there are no additionals for media control or a volume dial. The keyboard’s row of function keys functions as media controls as well as lets you alter the keyboard’s illumination effects. The RGB illumination looks excellent, but the only drag about the layout is the additional features of keys do not light up as they do on the G513 version. It’s just looking much better when the second functions are lit up, as well as it can also make it a whole lot easier to use them when pc gaming at night. Logitech G512 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G512 Specifications
|Lighting and Special Keys||Fn + F5: Cycle between 7 onboard lighting effects
Fn + F6: Load onboard user-customized lighting layout
Fn + F7: Backlight Toggle
Fn + F8: Game Mode
|Cable Length||1.8m or 6ft|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Media Keys||FN+F9: Play/Pause
FN+PRTSC: Toggle Mute
FN+SCRLK: Volume down
FN+Pause: Volume up
|System Requirements||1 USB 2.0 port for keyboard
1 USB 2.0 port for USB passthrough
Internet connection for optional software download
Logitech G512 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G512 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G512 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.