- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G502-PROTEUS-CORE-Tunable-Gaming-Mouse, Onboard Memory Manager, manual, review, Logitech G HUB, Logitech Gaming Software, Driver, and Software Download for Windows 11, 10, And macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12– In simple sight, any player that sees the physical look of the Logitech G502 – Proteus Core will quickly set it as a video gaming outer. The oblong style with a little extra thumb hinge on the right does reveal that the style was built with a focus to supply convenience, beyond the cosmetic side which also really feels visible. There are no logo designs or patterns that “flood” the mouse, just classy jet black shades that wrap the whole computer mouse with a plastic base with rubber on both sides. A logo design with a big letter G is on the left side.
Like a lot of gaming mice today, the Logitech G502 – Proteus Core additionally embeds so many extra buttons close to the 3 major function buttons that of course, a computer mouse has to have, gaming or not. On the left side, it includes 5 various switches, each of which of course uses various features per other. 2 switches as shortcuts to access back and ahead features, and various other added switches to change the level of sensitivity. The LED lights that are infused are additionally not excessive to use a cosmetic side, with one in the logo design as well as the various other as an indication of the degree of level of sensitivity you’re currently using. Between additionally included a button to transform the nature of the scroll wheel right into two various settings.
For a video gaming mouse, Logitech G502 – Proteus Core does not always provide functions without using the convenience that is worthy of being checked out. For gamers who make their right hand the primary hand, this computer mouse uses the convenience you require to obtain a stronger grasp. The rubber product used on both sides assurances this, along with minimizing activity errors that may develop as a result of excessive sweating. The advanced design embedded in a variety of extra switches on the left does not always make the Logitech G502 – Proteus Core really feel uncomfortable. Every one of these switches can be accessed rather easily as well as accurately. The problem with this sort of positioning is just one added gap which certainly has the possibility to draw in excess dust which is tough to clean.
So, what made us end the Logitech G502 – Proteus Core as a computer mouse that is able to adapt to your different pc gaming needs? We are not only talking about the feeling as well as the accuracy of comments that you get every single time you execute a command but also on the truth that Logitech makes certain that the G502 helps with different kinds of players which certainly differ from one another. Numerous points you can modify below to achieve this, both in regards to its own hardware or supporting software. Logitech G502 – Proteus Core offers you the freedom to determine what type of gaming mouse you desire. Logitech G502 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502 Specifications
|Mouse||75.2 mm (2.96 inches)|
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.83 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) for Windows version 8.53 (Mouse programmable)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, hardware adjustable, Min: 200 / Max: 12,000|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll type: Hyper-fast
Left/Right tilt: Yes
Tilt Wheel function: Forward/Backward
Logitech G502 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G502 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G502 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How to Reinstall Mouse.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel” from the menu. Click “Hardware and Sound” and then click “Device Manager.” This opens the configuration console.
- Right-click the mouse in the list of hardware devices and select “Uninstall.” Removing the device drivers only takes a few seconds.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 11
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver. …
- Run the driver’s installation program. …
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu. …
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.