- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G502-HERO-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – If you’re familiar with the previous model of the G502, don’t anticipate seeing much modification outside. It’s still the dark, Batmobile-like mouse that it’s always been. It looks odd in a workplace setting but fits in a pc gaming fight station just fine. The development combines matte black plastic for the key switches as well as grips and also places glossy plastic between the mouse’s cosmetically various areas as well as on the additional buttons. The matte plastic does a good job of hiding hand grease, but the shiny plastic prices worse. The scroll wheel is glossy, metallic, and nicely scratched.
A button just behind the scroll wheel toggles the notched scrolling, and also it’s a genuine pleasure with obvious clicks. Toggling the mouse for unlimited scrolling lets the wheel spin so easily that a great flick can keep it rotating for over 10 secs. Regards to service as well as various other long documents have never ever been less complicated to not check out. Though the G502’s general develop top quality really feels strong, all the hard angles practically make it appear like this computer mouse might draw blood. The two switches to the left of the primary click likewise oddly hang over the edge as well as really feel as though they might break off conveniently. The G502 Hero includes personalized RGB lights for the DPI indications and the Logitech G logo.
Both lighting areas are wisely positioned so they show up in between your thumb and forefinger when holding the mouse. By default, the DPI signs do not stay lit though. Generally, button placement is great. The three thumb buttons are simple to identify by feel, well within reach, however hard to misclick. Some individuals may deal with the two switches left wing of the main computer mouse button. We keep them set to DPI switches, as well as the forward-most one is very easy sufficient to unintentionally hit and really feel the whiplash of an unexpectedly much quicker computer mouse. The G502 Hero isn’t the comfiest for larger hands. It’s a bit on the slim side, as well as the side grasps don’t supply much traction. A claw hold works all right, yet deeper grooves as well as a softer rubber coating would use a much more reliable hold.
The Logitech G502 Hero includes the 1,000 Hz ballot rate and 1ms response time as getting out of a correct gaming computer mouse, and we rarely discover any drawbacks in this division. But, the Hero sensing unit is what assists the mouse luster. The Hero sensing unit supplies perfect monitoring from our experience with it. It sustains a DPI variety from 100 to 16,000, though we locate the ceiling mainly inconsequentially. What matters is exactly how well it replies to our hand movements and also how constant it is. We never see odd mouse movements. And also, thanks to tracking at max rates over 400 inches-per-second and also max velocities over 40Gs, it’ll be difficult to press this computer mouse past its restriction. Logitech G502-HERO Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G502-HERO Specifications
|Sensor||Optical, Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.83 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software|
|Dpi||Software adjustable, Hardware adjustable, Min: 100 / Max 16000|
|Onboard Memory||3 hardware memory profiles|
Logitech G502-HERO Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G502-HERO Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G502-HERO Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How to Reinstall Mouse.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel” from the menu. Click “Hardware and Sound” and then click “Device Manager.” This opens the configuration console.
- Right-click the mouse in the list of hardware devices and select “Uninstall.” Removing the device drivers only takes a few seconds.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.