- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming KeyboardGaming Keyboard
Logitech G213-Prodigy-RGB-Gaming-Keyboard, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– The Logitech G213 Natural born player has an outstanding collection of attributes. In the top-right corner, it has an array of media buttons, a quantity rocker, a Video game Mode toggle, as well as a switch to switch the illumination on or off. This system is spill-resistant, as well as it includes a braided cable. Logitech does not reveal the G213’s rollover ranking, however, it goes to the very least 10– so it’s just as good as the Razer and also easily adequate for most pc gaming circumstances. The Logitech G213 Natural born player includes RGB LEDs that can be customized across five various areas, as well as it consists of a wrist-rest, but it still handles to look quite small, with no excessive layout. Because feeling, it’s well-suited for both pc gaming and also job.
The Logitech G213 Prodigy’s attribute collection likewise contrasts sensibly well to competitors. The Razer has one light area, no media tricks, no wrist-rest, and no braided cord, but it is spill-resistant. The SteelSeries is spill-resistant as well, and it has ten-zone lighting, 24-key rollover, as well as a removable wrist-rest, but no Video game Setting as well as fewer media secrets. The Logitech G213 Prodigy may have excellent attributes, but it’s not excellent. Its wrist-rest isn’t detachable, which implies it’s 218mm deep and 452mm broad– bigger than both rivals. There’s no USB pass-through. Construct top quality is only sub-par: its plastic conveniently creaks back as well as onward.
The Razer is more robust as well as it has a macro recording on every one of its buttons, while the Logitech G213 Prodigy just has a macro recording on the function row. The Logitech G213 Natural born player’s lighting is additionally mixed. The G213 may have five zones, which suggests strong flexibility, however the lights itself is a little weak and irregular. It’s much better than the Razer’s lighting, yet the SteelSeries had stronger lettering and an extra glow under the secrets. On the within, the G213 has membrane layer secrets instead of mechanical buttons– no surprise at this price. The keys are designed to resemble mechanical units, as well as have 4mm of travel range and also a 50g actuation force. They likewise have a noticeable tactile bump in their action, just like many mechanical devices.
The heavy, satisfying, as well as strong action, will conveniently deal with mainstream pc gaming as well as esports. They’re likewise really various from rivals. The Razer’s buttons are softer, lighter, as well as much shorter– really similar. The SteelSeries secrets are extra carefully matched, yet they’re noticeably bouncier than the G213. That quality will certainly aggravate some individuals, As ever, the Logitech G213 Prodigy’s secrets do not compare to correct mechanical equipment: these buttons may be tall, heavy and also firm, yet a mechanical key-board will have more breeze and also heft. Also, remember that you could find a standard mechanical keyboard for just thirty dollars or extra pounds much more. Logitech G213 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G213 Specifications
|Special Keys||Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Media Keys, Backlight toggle, Game/Windows Key, Mute Key, Volume Keys|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.8 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Game Mode|
|System Requirements||USB 2.0 Port, Internet connection to download Logitech Gaming Software|
Logitech G213 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G213 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G213 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.