- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G203-Prodigy-Gaming-Mouse, Onboard Memory Manager, manual, review, Logitech G HUB, Logitech Gaming Software, Driver and Software Download for Windows 11, 10, And macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12– The Logitech G203 has ample rate, as well as accuracy for a lot of video gaming situations, as well as its two primary buttons, which are reasonable: quickly as well as consistent. However, the lower budget appears here– the major switches are loud, and also they have a bit more traveling as well as a little much less rate than buttons on pricier peripherals. For mainstream pc gaming, this won’t reduce you down, however, affordable gamers will want shallower, much faster auto mechanics. The side switches serve, but they’re spongy as well as require excessive pressure to press. The scroll wheel is lighter and also regular, however, it has no horizontal clicking, and also its scrolling is staggered, not smooth.
The G203’s surface area isn’t the best, either: it’s smooth and also slippery, and the scenario will not boost if your hands get sweaty. The HyperX is better: its primary buttons are quicker and lighter than the Logitech– and also they have an endurance ranking of fifty million clicks, while the G203 is ranked for only 10 million. The Logitech G203 Prodigy is among the least expensive video gaming computer mice on the marketplace: its price of $23 (₤ 23, around AU$ 58) suggests that it’s much more economical than the big-brand computer mice that control video gaming discussions and also esports events.
That rate is even lower than our previous budget plan favorite– the HyperX Pulsefire Rise RGB, which currently costs $46 (₤ 37, around AU$ 77). The small cost means that the Logitech G203 Prodigy focuses on the basics. On the inside, that suggests an optical sensing unit with an 8,000 DPI level of sensitivity level. Don’t be fooled by the product packaging claiming 6,000 DPI, incidentally– Logitech has actually improved that figure with a firmware upgrade. An 8,000 DPI level of sensitivity degree is a strong number for mainstream single-player and also competitive gaming. It’ll sate practically anybody who uses a 1080p or a 1440p panel– and it’ll even be great for the majority of people who use 4Kor widescreen display screens.
You’re only really posting likely to need anything past 8,000 DPI if you’re an eager esports or FPS player. In those twitchy circumstances, speed and also precision is crucial, therefore you’ll intend to seek out a mouse with greater than 10,000 DPI– and that’ll likely include costs greater than $40 or ₤ 40. Just a solitary pc gaming profile can be kept on this computer mouse– a lot more expensive peripherals normally keep five– however, Logitech’s software application can save a boundless number. It can additionally customize each button. It’s a great application as well as makes coping with the G203 very easy. The more costly HyperX is ranked for 16,000 DPI, and it shops 3 accounts. A couple of individuals need a mouse ranked for such a level of sensitivity, yet HyperX is much better for competitors. Logitech G203 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G203 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical; Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6.9 feet or 2.1 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable; Hardware adjustable; Min:200 / Max:6,000|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||G-logo and light band: Selectable color (RGB)|
Logitech G203 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G203 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech G203 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How to Reinstall Mouse.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel” from the menu. Click “Hardware and Sound” and then click “Device Manager.” This opens the configuration console.
- Right-click the mouse in the list of hardware devices and select “Uninstall.” Removing the device drivers only takes a few seconds.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 11
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver. …
- Run the driver’s installation program. …
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu. …
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.