- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming KeyboardGaming Keyboard
Logitech G11-Gaming-Keyboard, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– Logitech’s G11 Gaming Keyboard has neither the high-tech flash neither the built-in LCD display of Logitech’s G15 version, but or else, both keyboards are specifically the same. Nongamers could not be too interested, but thanks to a large array of adjustable secrets and also sharp blue LED backlighting, we think of all type of COMPUTER gamers can benefit from it. The Logitech G11 Video Gaming Key-board is a pared-down version of the higher-end G15 version. The only distinctions are the absence of a built-in LCD screen and also, accordingly, the rate. The G11 opts for $70, while the G15 is $100, at least according to Logitech’s main rates.
Real-world numbers alter reduced. We do not suggest this key-board for nongamers, but we do suggest it for its level of modification as well as its backlighting. So it was a little smaller sized. With this keyboard, Logitech efficiently offers you 54 secrets to making your own. We say “properly” since, in addition to the standard 104 keys, Logitech gives you 18 extra G tricks, along with 3 profile-switcher switches that you toggle between three various custom G-key designs. Those additional tricks come with a cost, though. The G11 determines 21.5 inches wide by 8.5 inches deep. By way of contrast, Dell’s existing default keyboard steps 17.5 inches wide by 6.25 inches deep.
The G11 has a few features that have extra universal, nongamer allure. 2 traditional USB 1.1 ports on the back allow you to include peripherals that don’t require the additional juice or transmission capacity of USB 2.0. We also like the slider that allows you to disable the Switch to Windows switch typical to the majority of modern-day COMPUTER keyboards. It’s made to prevent you from inadvertently porting yourself out of a video game, but it can also be found in handy throughout daily use. Lastly, a set of media control switches at the top of the G11 deal with many common media applications– Windows Media Player, iTunes, WinAmp, as well as others.
The blue backlighting also looks cool and will certainly profit those that like to play in the dark. The G11 is essentially the like the company’s G15, but without the LCD panel. It’s also approximately ₤ 30 cheaper if you shop around. It includes the same collection of 56 bindable macro tricks, Soho-grade electrical blue Lights, and also a ‘gaming setting’ which locks out all XP-based functions (like Sticky Keys – ugh!) so you don’t obtain interrupted mid-shootout. As a matter of fact, the only thing the G11 hasn’t acquired from the G15 that we ‘d really quite like to be below is the rubberized matte black coating. Logitech G11 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G11 Specifications
|Keyboard||540 mm (21.26 inch)|
|Special Keys||Scroll Lock, Num Lock, CAPS Lock|
|Cable Length||2.438 meters or 8 feet (Not Braided)|
|Software Support (at release)||GamePanel Software for Mac 3.01 (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Indicator Lights (LED||Power, Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock|
Logitech G11 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G11 Driver and Software For Mac:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.