- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Gaming MouseGaming Mouse
Logitech G102-Prodigy-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, Logitech Gaming Software, Driver and Software Download for Windows 10–Logitech G102 Natural born player brings a rather easy display with solid black plastic products in all parts. Even so, this mouse still looks lovely with RGB LED illumination on the G logo as well as an LED strip on the backside. Having an ambidextrous design, the mouse placement can be made use of both the right hand and also left hand. Remaining to go over the shapes themselves, the G102 is not in fact equipped with curves that make it authentic. The rounded shape makes it look extremely acquainted, specifically for players who are currently accustomed to Logitech G90 or G100s. Near the bottom, this computer mouse is geared up with 4 footpads which are declared to be able to cover a distance of 250 km.
Looking even more into various other elements, the Logitech G102 Prodigy mouse is equipped with 6 switches containing left as well as best clicks, switches on the left side for the thumb, DPI button, and also a clickable scroll wheel. On the website, this computer mouse is claimed to have a resistance of approximately 20 million clicks on the left and right-click switches. For the thumb switch, this mouse is furnished with flat-shaped buttons that appear to aim to save room. When it comes to the scroll wheel, Logitech uses distinctive rubber material with a conventional string, yet it is very comfy to make use of.
Logitech G102 Natural-born player is geared up with an optical sensing unit with a readability degree of 200 – 6000 DPI. This readability degree can be set into 4 quits that can be accessed using the DPI switch. Not only that but each of these quits can also likewise be established specifically utilizing the Logitech Gaming Software application. Similar to the computer mouse itself, Logitech likewise provides a traditional impact on the cable with an average rubber finish. When it comes to the size, players don’t need to fret since this cord has a series of as much as 2.1 meters.
A mouse that is intended for newbies, the G102 does not save lots of additional features. Nevertheless, with the Logitech Pc gaming Software program, gamers can likewise still be adjusting this mouse-like from the DPI quit setups, switch features, record rates, so as not to miss out on the backlight illumination impact. Logitech G102 additionally includes onboard memory that makes it able to “remember” certain settings although it is being attached to various computer systems. Getting in the test, Logitech G102 Prodigy actually looks very promising. This obviously can not be separated from the duty of RGB lights that are able to “allure” all the eyes of the observer. Logitech G102 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G102 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical; Visible light: No|
|Cable Length||6.9 feet or 2.1 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable; Hardware adjustable;
Min:200 / Max:6,000
|Indicator Lights (LED||G-logo and light band: Selectable color (RGB)|
|Onboard Memory||1 hardware memory profile (maximum)|
Logitech G102 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G102 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How to Reinstall Mouse.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel” from the menu. Click “Hardware and Sound” and then click “Device Manager.” This opens the configuration console.
- Right-click the mouse in the list of hardware devices and select “Uninstall.” Removing the device drivers only takes a few seconds.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.