- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech G force pro Driving, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac–The Logitech Motive power Pro contains all of the parts you might anticipate from a PS2-specific racing wheel: USB port connection, a dual-clamping system for firmly securing the steering device to a desk or table, 8 PS2-specific switches (circle, square, cross, as well as triangle, in addition to L1, L2, R1, as well as R2), and also gas and also brake pedals perched on a solidly built no-slip floorboard. Genuine auto racing nuts will salivate over several of the special features constructed right into the wheel that actually established it apart, such as the 900-degree wheel turning (for supported video games), a selection between wheel-mounted paddles as well as a consecutive stick shifter for changing gears, as well as force feedback (for supported video games).
Setup of the Driving Force Pro is as basic as that of any kind of USB-supported outer need to be. We merely plugged the wheel right into among our PlayStation 2 USB ports as well as fired up the game. The wheel immediately adjusted itself throughout its 200- or 900-degree rotation, as well as we, we’re all set to go. Offered you have a work desk, table, or chair to which you can affix the wheel, the two clamping screws firmly fasten the Driving Force Pro and open wide adequate to accommodate a great range of surface sizes. The only disadvantage right here is the absence of an integrated lap-attachment choice (though it ought to be kept in mind that Logitech does supply an individually sold accessory). Unless you have such an attachment, you may have to explore the elevation of the table or work desk you affix the wheel to in order to obtain that excellent arrangement for living-room driving.
The solid rubber wheel is both durable as well as well built as well as likewise gives an exceptional surface area for clutching. Your fingers won’t be slipping off this wheel whenever quickly, despite exactly how terribly your palms sweat throughout those endurance runs at Laguna Seca. Followers of manual-transmission racing will be pleased to keep in mind that the Driving Force Pro provides you an option in between an appealing sequential gear stick as well as wheel-mounted buttons for moving equipment. Though Logitech refers to the latter as “paddles,” they actually are buttons, and they are depressed right into the wheel itself when pushed. We would have chosen to see the much more typical free-standing paddles on the wheel, so because that’s what we’re utilized to making use of, however, on the other hand, this setup implies there’s no chance of these buttons breaking off, as paddles can. When it comes to the stick shift, we liked the feel of it yet discovered that a caring touch is required.
You can’t simply snap the stick promptly as well as move your hand back to the wheel, as the stick tends to snap back slightly too tough along its variety of movement, which might move you back to the equipment you were trying to move out of. A little practice, or a migration to the consecutive gearshift switches, will heal this trouble once and for all. Despite the fact that the gas and brake pedals aren’t loose, they could still probably utilize a bit extra resistance to feeling properly weighted. The pedalboard itself features a mix of rubber holds and pointed plastic grooves to maintain the board from gliding on carpet or hardwood floorings. In our time with the unit, we didn’t experience any type of unneeded slippage, despite the strenuous use of both pedals. Logitech G force pro Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech G force pro Specifications
|Driving||G force pro|
|wheel and pedals set|
|Controls||8-way D-pad, gear shift lever|
Logitech G force pro Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech G force pro Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.