- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech Cube, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – Logitech’s pitch for the Dice is that it provides fundamental mousing capacities, along with a one-of-a-kind presenting setting for browsing PowerPoint presentations or other lengthy documents. Hold the Cube on a job surface as well as it works like any cordless mouse. It sustains left and right-clicking, in addition to swipe-based vertical scrolling on its top face.
Raise the Cube off your work surface area as well as it goes into the presentation setting. The only feature it offers right here is the capability to navigate to and fro via the pages of a document. Hold it upright and click to advance a page. Transform the computer mouse inverted and click to support a page.
That forward-and-backward navigating functions as you anticipate, however that also makes up the amount of the Dice’s presentation-specific attributes. It can not manage the computer mouse cursor midair, it can only scroll by the page-length, and also there’s no integrated laser reminder.
You could not be troubled by any of those constraints. I have actually sat through a lot of brainless PowerPoint discussions that barely demanded the speaker have a pulse, a lot less an advanced input device. If you enjoy settling for the Dice’s extra performance, consider its rate in relation to that of other presentation computer mice. HP, Iogear, and others all supply discussion computer mice with laser guidelines integrated for less than the Cube. Logitech Cube Driver, Specs And Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech Cube Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint: Version 6.30, Connection Utility: Unifying, Mouse Programmable NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.|
|Sensor||Laser, light is not visible|
|Battery Details||Rechargeable, Non Accessible|
Logitech Cube Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech Cube Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech Cube Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to, and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.