- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech HD-Pro-Webcam-C920, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– You can’t miss the C920 when the black, chunky gadget is attached to your laptop or monitor. At its widest, the cam is 3.7 inches. However all that bulkiness houses a 1080p cam flanked on both sides by LEDs and microphones. The electronic camera has an arm that hugs the rear of your display or the cover of your laptop computer. The C920 additionally has a hinge to adjust the arm’s size and also a rubber foot to hold the tool in position. I had no trouble mounting the C920 on both my job laptop and outside display screens. If you prefer to not have actually the webcam positioned above the screen, you can utilize the built-in tripod place to affix the camera to any kind of stand you want. A 6-foot USB cord hangs from the back of the webcam, which should supply sufficient size to attach the tool to your laptop computer or desktop computer.
After making use of the Webcam C920, I’m uncertain how I’ll ever return to a lousy laptop webcam. When I took still images of myself in our vibrantly lit labs as well as a pitch-dark, windowless space, I was shocked at the 5-megapixel (5168 x 2907) video camera’s clarity, information, and color precision. In better-lit settings, such as under the fluorescent lights at my work desk, I could easily make out private hairs on my head as well as stitches on my tee-shirt. The electronic camera allows you to video-chat at 1080p (Logitech keeps in mind that the cam can sustain Facetime for Mac just at 720p), as well as the video clips that I tape-recorded appeared crystal-clear. The shades weren’t as accurate as in the photos, and also lights were a tad as well bright, but you could still construct out a ton of information in my face and also the surrounding space.
The C920’s 78-degree field of view is more than enough to press a second individual or large things right into the structure. Many integrated laptop computer webcams capture only sufficient to reveal a single person’s upper body. Logitech’s organization version of this video camera, the $98 C930e, supplies almost identical efficiency however has a 90-degree field of view as well as colors that are extra dynamic yet less precise. A photo I took with the 930e made my light red t-shirt look more like a cherry red. A more affordable, 720p video camera, the Logitech HD Cam C310, was grainy in comparison and also had not been as sharp in low light.
Tape-recorded with the C920’s integrated microphones, the audio in my example video was loud and clear, yet a little flat. Though I recorded my conversation in an open-office setting, there wasn’t a ton of ambient noise from neighboring colleagues. Nonetheless, the C930e had premium sound termination, while the C310 really did not do much to dampen background noise. The C920 works with Logitech’s Webcam Software application for Windows. The firm touts support for Mac OS X, Chrome OS, and Android, yet those operating systems don’t use this program. The application enables customers to focus and also out with the camera, in addition to frying pan left and right. If you utilize this at a desk, you’ll likely require to utilize it just when, however, individuals on the go could find themselves depending on these mounting alternatives more often. Logitech C920 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech C920 Specifications
|Webcam||94 mm (3.7 inches)|
|Lens and Sensor Type||Glass|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Webcam Software Version: 2.4
NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.
|Cable Length||5 feet|
|4 pin USB Type A|
Logitech C920 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech C920 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech C920 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.