- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech HD-Webcam-C525, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac–Logitech has actually released two new HD recording webcams, namely the C310 and the C525. We got the C525 for testing, which includes 720p video clip recording, a compact folding stand, as well as brand-new Logitech webcam software program that provides entertaining images as well as video impacts.
The webcam is quite compact, with a double-jointed stand that enables you to conveniently fix it to your PC monitor, laptop screen, and even relax it on your work desk. When you are not using it, you can just fold up the stand over itself to cover the lens for protection when unused.
The body has a swivel joint to link it to the stand to make sure that you can transform it 360 degrees while taping. The video quality is excellent at 720p on moderately effective equipment however begins framing on slower makers. The webcam is perfect for online video chat with its clearness and high-resolution video clip capture as well as you can likewise use the Logitech Vid HD software program to share your video clips as well as pictures on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and also Youtube with simply one click.
The video clip of high quality is exceptional at 720p on a reasonably powerful machine however begins mounting on slower machines. The webcam is ideal for online video clip chat with its clarity and high-resolution video clip capture as well as you can additionally use the Logitech Video HD software program to share your videos and also photos on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, as well as Youtube with just one click. There is also an extra 60-day cost-free trial of Logitech’s face recognition software program that you can download and install. It checks your face and enables you to utilize it as a password for your computer or to safeguard specific files or information.
In order to preserve the HD high quality of your media, the recorded images as well as tape-recorded videos are not conserved as compressed files. This suggests that you will certainly require a fair amount of cost-free storage space if you intend to tape lengthy HD video clips. Logitech suggests that you have a Web link of at least 1 Mbps for smooth video clip chat. Mac customers are out of luck as the cam does not support Mac OS. Other than that, the C525’s just genuine downside is the expensive cost of Rs. 2,995. Logitech C525 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech C525 Specifications
|Webcam||40.4mm (1.59 inch)|
|Optical Resolution||2MP, True, 8MP Software enhanced|
|Software Support (at release)||LWS v. 2.1, VID v. 1.8
NOTE: Check website for latest software release
|Cable Length||5 Feet, 150 CM|
|Image Capture (4:3 SD)||320×240, 640×480, 2MP, 8.0MP|
Logitech C525 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech C525 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech C525 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.