- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech HD-Webcam-C270, install, manual, review, New Update, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– When we attached the Logitech HD Cam C270 to a Windows 8.1 computer, it was immediately recognized. The os instantly began to download and install and also mount its ideal chauffeurs. When the process was done, we examined to see if any type of added software application was mounted. Close to its motorists, the webcam just adds a contemporary application called Logitech Video camera Controller. This is a very simple app that only provides a few links to some Logitech website where you can do points like registering your tool, access support choices, or offer feedback.
You can just start utilizing the Electronic camera application in order to operate and control your cam. The webcam will operate extremely well without any more configurations. Nevertheless, if you would love to have more control over its setups, we advise that you download and install the Logitech Webcam Software Program. It will permit you to do points like capture photos and videos, share them with Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, change progressed cam settings, make use of face tracking, or trigger motion detection.
If you’re making use of Windows 7, the os recognizes the Logitech HD Webcam C270 as a USB Composite Gadget. While the cam will certainly work well in any type of video application, in this instance, we strongly suggest that you download and install and also set up the Logitech Webcam Software. Besides all the features we stated previously, this software will additionally see to it that your cam is making use of the best and also most current chauffeurs. As we briefly discussed earlier, the Logitech HD Webcam C270 simply works out of the package. The picture top quality is greater than decent, the colors look all-natural as well as the comparison is ALRIGHT. These statements are all real even in darker environments.
The webcam’s embedded microphone works very well and takes care of to pick up noises even from long distances. We checked it utilizing Skype and also people on the various other ends of the line were able to hear us well even when we were greater than 15 feet away from the webcam. If you intend to make use of all the webcam’s functions and/or gain access to the advanced setups it needs to offer, you should mount the Logitech Cam Software. The software program lets you catch images or record video clips, manage as well as share these media data, routine recording tasks, change photo settings like direct exposure, illumination, comparison or shades, and so forth. Logitech C270 Driver, Manual and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech C270 Specifications
|Connection Type||Corded USB|
|Optical Resolution||1280 x 960 VGA|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Webcam Software 2.0 (LWS) (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release)|
|Cable Length||5 Feet or 1.5 Meters|
|Image Capture (4:3 SD)||320×240, 640×480 1.2 MP, 3.0 MP|
Logitech C270 Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech C270 Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech C270 Manual:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.