- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Logitech B100-Optical-USB-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac –The Logitech B100 optical USB mouse is a comfortable plug-and-play computer mouse with an optical accuracy of around 800 DPI. It has 3 buttons for optical monitoring. The low-profile shape of this wireless USB computer mouse feels good in any kind of hand, also after a lengthy day’s work. Built by Logitech, this optical mouse has an ambidextrous design that lets you utilize it with your right or left hand. You will certainly appreciate smooth, exact cursor control that allows you to edit files as well as surf the web a lot more efficiently.
This optical computer mouse is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, as well as Windows 7. It needs no configuration, just plug it into the USB for immediate use. Logitech B100 Software Download And Install, Driver, and Handbook Setup– Logitech B100 Optical Organization Mouse is a mouse that can be made use of on lots of surface areas and exactly. This computer mouse feels extremely comfortable in hand as well as can be utilized with both sides.
It has a handful of features, however, all the needed features can be made with it. Logitech B100 is a computer mouse that fits to make use of for long-term usage. Logitech B100 computer mouse is an optical type mouse with cable as well as a resolution of 800 DPI. This computer mouse appropriates for your right-hand users, as well as for left-hand users. It is made from a material that is comfortable in hand, although it has actually been made use of for hrs. Compatible with PC gadgets with any type of operating system, without mounting any software program.
Logitech B100 mouse has dimensions of 3.2 x 1.7 x 5 inches with a weight of about 4 ounces. This mouse appropriates for you that frequently make use of a COMPUTER for daily usage or entertainment objectives, consisting of pc gaming. You will obtain a guarantee that is valid for 3 months from the purchase of this item. Logitech B100 Driver, specs and Software Download For Windows 10
Logitech B100 Specifications
|Mouse||B100 Optical USB Mouse|
|Connection Type||4 pin USB Type A|
|Movement Detection Technology||optical|
|Movement Resolution||800 dpi|
Logitech B100 Driver and Software For Windows:
Reinstall the device driver
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter the device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
How do I manually install a driver?
- Go to Control Panel and open Device Manager.
- Find the device that you are trying to install a driver.
- Right-click the device and select properties.
- Select the Driver tab, then click the Update Driver button.
- Choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
How to Install Device Drivers in Windows 10
- Visit the part manufacturer’s website and download the latest Windows driver.
- Run the driver’s installation program.
- Right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the pop-up menu.
- Click your problematic device listed in the Device Manager window.
Mac OS X
- On the Apple menu, click System Preferences.
- Click Microsoft Mouse.
- Click Add. …
- In the Choose a file window, locate the program that you want to assign custom settings to and then click the program’s executable file.
- Click Open.
- Configure the mouse settings for that program.